Description - Bring effortless beauty to any space with the Republic Floor French Islands 7" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks. These SPC rigid core vinyl planks are completely waterproof and will not expand and contract. This floating floor means a glue-less installation! An anti-bacterial acoustic underlayment comes attached to each plank. This is a great choice for active homes with kids and pets as it comes with a 20mil wear layer. Great for heavy residential and even light-to-medium commercial use. Each purchase comes with a 25-year residential warranty and a limited 10-year commercial warranty.
Material – Rigid Core Vinyl Planks.
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||Limited 25 Years
||Limited 10 Years
Recommended Uses – French Islands 7" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks can be installed on any level of the home, including rooms like basements, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and is even suitable for some commercial spaces such as boutiques, salons, studios, galleries, and more.
In Stock - Ships between May 25 - 26
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.