Description - The Republic Floor Countryside 9" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks feature the soft and neutral colors of the backwoods. These planks feature a pure SPC rigid core which makes them 100% waterproof. A 1.5mm Anti-Bacterial Acoustic Solution underlayment is attached to each plank giving excellent noise insulation. The 20 mil wear layer makes these planks scratch and stain-resistant. Perfect for heavy residential and light-to-medium commercial use. Backed by a 25-year residential warranty and a limited 10-year commercial warranty.
Material – Rigid Core Vinyl Planks.
||4 sided bevel
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||Limited 25 Years
||Limited 10 Years
||4 sided bevel
Recommended Uses – Countryside 9" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks can be installed on any level of the home, including rooms like basements, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and is even suitable for some commercial spaces such as boutiques, salons, studios, galleries, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Feb 1 - 2
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.