Description - Envee Rigid Core Planks not only look fantastic - they ARE fantastic! These planks are highly durable, commercially rated for heavy foot traffic, and feature high resolution imagery to look like real hardwood flooring. Complete with underlayment attached, these waterproof boards will save you time and money since it's a two-in-one product: no underlayment needed! Envee Rigid Core planks are backed by a 25 year warranty.
Material – Constructed using virgin vinyl material for resiliency and stability. A layer of fiberglass adds increased durability and stability. Finished with a 22 mil wear layer infused with aluminum oxide to guard against scuffs, scratches, and stains.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 7" wide and 48" long.
Thickness – 0.25" (~6mm)
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.5 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~4.43 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Envee Rigid Core planks have been successfully installed in a variety of high traffic spaces, including boutiques, restaurants, hallways, entryways, waiting rooms, offices, breakrooms, bedroom, and more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.