Description - Envee Rigid Core Planks not only look fantastic - they ARE fantastic! These planks are highly durable, commercially rated for heavy foot traffic, and feature high resolution imagery to look like real hardwood flooring. Complete with underlayment attached, these waterproof boards will save you time and money since it's a two-in-one product: no underlayment needed! Envee Rigid Core planks are backed by a 25 year warranty.
Material – Constructed using virgin vinyl material for resiliency and stability. A layer of fiberglass adds increased durability and stability. Finished with a 22 mil wear layer infused with aluminum oxide to guard against scuffs, scratches, and stains.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 7" wide and 48" long.
Thickness – 0.25" (~6mm)
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.5 mm)
Radiant Heat Approved – Yes
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~4.43 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Envee Rigid Core planks have been successfully installed in a variety of high traffic spaces, including boutiques, restaurants, hallways, entryways, waiting rooms, offices, breakrooms, bedroom, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jan 29 - 30
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.