Description - The perfect flooring solution for any DIY amateur or professional, these luxury vinyl planks require no glue. Whether you are looking for a modern flooring option in a range of realistic wood looks, or a classic approach with rich brown hues and warm tones, the Envee 4mm Tacky Back Wood Vinyl Plank collection has something for you. The thick, heavy construction of this LVP flooring is perfect for commercial spaces such as restaurants, retail shops, and office buildings. Requiring no complex install preparation like seaming, glue, or staples, these planks can even be great for residential use. Backed by a 25 year warranty, you are sure to love your floors for years to come.
Material – Constructed using virgin vinyl material for resiliency and stability. A layer of fiberglass adds increased durability and stability. Finished with a 22 mil wear layer infused with aluminum oxide to guard against scuffs, scratches, and stains.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 7.25" wide and 48" long.
Thickness – 5/32" (~4mm)
Wear Layer – 22 MIL (0.55 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~3.75 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Envee's wood look planks have been successfully installed and used in laundry rooms, kitchens, offices, shops, studios, bedrooms, basements, hallways, restaurants, waiting rooms, and many more functional and high traffic spaces.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 28 - 29
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.