Description - Looking to put a little spring in your step? Look no further than our 5mm Plyo Tiles! These rubber tiles are so versatile, you'd think they could do your laundry for you. They're perfect for providing a little extra cushion under your laminate or luxury vinyl flooring, and they're shock-absorbent to boot, making them perfect for your home gym. No more clunky noises or hollow-sounding floors, these interlocking tiles will keep things quiet and comfortable underfoot. Plus, with their ability to handle high-impact workouts like plyometrics and yoga, these rubber tiles are sure to become a new favorite in your home gym. And don't worry about wear and tear, these recycled rubber tiles are backed by a 5-year warranty, so you can bounce around to your heart's content.
Material – Constructed with 100% recycled rubber material.
Size – 3' x 3'
Thickness – 5mm
Weight – ~10 Lbs. per tile.
Recommended Uses – Our 5mm Plyo Tiles are great as underlay under all types of floating floors like laminate, engineered wood, luxury vinyl planks, and much more. These interlocking rubber tiles are also great as home gym flooring for high impact workouts like plyometrics and floor exercises like yoga.
In Stock - Ships between Mar 6 - 12
Plyo Tiles are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of these rubber tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the interlocking mat with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.