Description - SurfaceCo’s Boutique Series offers the ideal combination of durability, safety, and designer appeal in the gym, office, or commercial space. Utilizing a performance-tuned dual-layer vulcanization system, the Boutique Series provides a comfortable feel with high levels of traction, comfort, and strength. The closed cell construction allows for easy maintenance and effective disinfection while keeping your facility looking great even after years of use and high traffic. The Boutique Series is built for facilities that demand high performance as well as high visual aesthetics and designer friendliness. Available in both glue-down and interlocking systems to fit any facility's needs, SurfaceCo’s Boutique Series is backed by a 25-year warranty.
Material – Vulcanized virgin rubber.
Size – Interlocked size 33.75" x 33.75", 18" x 36" planks, and 1M x 1M straight cut tiles.
Thickness – 6mm
Weight – The 38" x 38" interlocking tile weighs approx. Lbs, the 18" x 36" plank weighs approx. Lbs, and the 1M x 1M straight cut tile weighs approx. Lbs.
Recommended Uses – SurfaceCo’s Boutique Series tiles and planks were designed for commercial use but are great for use in your home. Easy to clean and sanitize, these rubber tiles and planks have been used as flooring in commercial gyms, as flooring in home gyms, basement flooring, garage gym flooring, flooring in warehouse spaces, Olympic training flooring, as a doggy day care floor, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 14 - 21
SurfaceCo's Boutique rubber tiles and planks are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally, you will want to use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.