Description - Looking for an affordable and environmentally-friendly way to floor your horse stall or barn? Look no further than our 3/4" Eco Pebble Top Horse Stall Mat - Kits! These rubber mats are perfect for keeping your four-legged friends comfortable and safe. With easy installation and anti-microbial properties, these mats are a no-brainer for any horse owner. Plus, cleaning them is so easy you'll have plenty of time left over to hit the hay yourself! So don't break the bank or harm the planet with other options, choose our eco-friendly horse stall mats today!
Note : These interlocking mats are not designed to be used as gym mats and are not generally recommended for that purpose.
Material – Pebble top interlocking mats are constructed of recycled crumb rubber that is revulcanized. Revulcanization means that the rubber mats are essentially heated back together to form one solid non-porous mat rather than glued back together. This is the process that forms the strongest and most durable recycled rubber mats available.
Sizes – 10'x10' (Interlocked size 9'6"x9'6"), 10'x12' (Interlocked size 9'10"x11'10"), and 12'x12' (Interlocked size 11'10"x11'10").
Thickness – 3/4"
- 10' x 10' Kit - 4 - 45-3/4" x 68-1/4" corners, 1 22-1/2" x 22-1/2" center.
- 10' x 12' Kit - 3 - 47-1/2" x 71-1/8" corners, 1 - 47" x 71-1/8" border, 1 - 47-1/2" x 71-7/8" corners.
- 12' x 12' Kit - 4 - 47-1/2" x 71-1/8" corners, 2 - 47" x 71-1/8" borders.
Weight – The 3/4” pebble top mats weight 4.2 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses – Our versatile 3/4" Pebble Top Interlocking Mats can be used for a variety of applications. These durable rubber mats have been popularly used as horse stall mats, barn mats, cow mats, pig mats, and horse trailer flooring. Moreover, these mats can also be used as dog kennel flooring, dog training flooring, or in any other place where pet, barn, or animal matting would come in handy.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 19 - 26
Pebble pattern mats are low maintenance and easy to clean. To keep these rubber mats looking their best, simply:
- Vacuum any loose debris when necessary.
- Damp mop with a mild soap and water solution as needed. Recommended soaps include Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use solvent or oil-based cleaners like Lysol, Pine-Sol, WD-40, Murphy's Oil Soap, paint thinner, etc. as they can break down the floor tiles over time.
Installation of stall mats is very simple and easy and commonly done by the consumer. Installation for your floor is as follows:
- Our mats can be placed over concrete, asphalt, wood or any level well-compacted surface. You can also install them over decomposed granite and limestone fines. For limestone fines, make sure the fines do not exceed 1/8” in size.
- Once your subsurface is prepared, use the stall diagram provided.
- Each mat is marked on the bottom with numbers from the diagram.
Start in one corner of the stall and fit the pieces together like a puzzle.
- Once the tiles are interlocked, you can walk over them to fit more tiles in place.
- Since rubber expands and contracts in extreme temperatures, we recommend a 1/4” to 1/2” gap between the edge of the mat and the wall.
- Once you have completed your mat, feel free to add a small amount of bedding and your horse can enter its new home.