Description - If you're a true alpha male, you know that a man cave or garage isn't complete without our Diamond Plate Evolution Rubber Tiles. This rugged and masculine tile boasts a coveted diamond tread plate pattern, so you can lift like a pro without sacrificing style. Don't settle for boring gym flooring when you can have a rubber tile that looks as tough as you feel. And with the shock-absorbing properties of our Evolution Rubber Tiles, you won't have to worry about any damage to your floors, no matter how hard you train. So, go ahead and lift heavy - our Diamond Plate Evolution Rubber Tiles can take it!
Note: Due to each tile being totally black, scuff marks, scratches and foot prints will be very apparent. To help alleviate this issue, we recommend cleaning these tiles on a regular basis with a mild soap and water solution or our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser.
Material – Composed of natural rubber.
Size – 36” x 36”
Thickness – 5/8"
Weight – Each Evolution tile weighs approximately 20 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Diamond Plate Evolution rubber tiles are the perfect flooring for home gyms, workout rooms, offices, dog kennels, doggie daycares, light duty commercial gyms, basements, rec rooms, playrooms and much more. These tiles can also be used as mats under treadmills, stationary bikes, and weight equipment or anywhere else a durable, shock absorbing rubber flooring surface would be useful.
In Stock - Ships between Mar 31 - Apr 3
Evolution rubber tiles are extremely durable and easy to maintain. Maintenance of these interlocking tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rubber tiles with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
- For stubborn stains and marks, scrubbing of the floor may be necessary. Floor scrubbing brushes with plastic bristles provide the best results.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.