Description - ECOfit is designed for bodies in motion. This 8.2mm engineered floor provides enhanced performance, while mitigating fatigue and the risk of injury. By utilizing Ecore's patented itstru technology, a standard ECOsurfaces 3.2mm surface layer is fusion-bonded to a 5mm composition rubber backing.
Material – 3.2mm rubber surface layer fusion-bonded to a 5mm composition rubber backing with a factory-applied urethane coating (ECOguard).
Size – Available in 4' x 25' rolls.
Thickness – 8.2mm (~5/16")
Weight – Approximately 1.34 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses – ECOfit rubber rolls are one of the most shock absorbent rubber rolls on the market making them the perfect flooring option for high-impact workouts, as flooring in rehab facilities, as flooring in retail spaces, as flooring in gym, as basement flooring, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 18 - 25
ECOfit rolled rubber is very easy to clean. Maintenance of these rubber rolls typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rolls with a pH-neutral cleaner, such as Ecore E-cleaner.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation