Description - Flooring your new home or garage gym just got a lot easier with Titan's 4' x 6' Interlocking Mats. Available in two versions, your new gym will be the envy of even the greatest of Titans. Easy to clean and maintain, these vulcanized rubber mats are perfect for anyone looking to turn up the heat and sweat away those extra pounds. These interlocking rubber mats are non-porous, making them very hygienic. Resistant to mold, mildew, fungal, and bacterial growth, these gym mats can be installed virtually anywhere. A 5-year warranty backs Titan's 4' x 6' Interlocking Mats.
Material - Made from 100% recycled rubber tires vulcanized into premium high density mats. Color options have a 20% EPDM color fleck added to the surface.
Size - 4' x 6'
Thickness - 8mm (~5/16")
Weight - 47 lbs.
Recommended Uses - Titan's 4'x6' Interlock Mats have been successfully used in many commercial and residential applications. Our customers have installed these vulcanized gym mats in hockey arenas, schools, commercial gyms, hotels, ski resorts, fitness centers, locker rooms, pet care facilities, horse stalls, and residential home gyms.
In Stock - Ships between May 24 - 25
Titan 4'x6' Interlock Mats are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of this vulcanized rubber flooring mats typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the rubber surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rubber mats with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking mats is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these mats is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.