Description - Western Ridge Pine laminate flooring gives you the look and feel of real pine wood floors with the waterproof design of laminate flooring. Made with RevWood Plus technology, each plank comes with extreme scratch protection and is constructed to repel water from the core and prevent swelling. Wood laminate floors are great for adding character to any room and come in a variety of Pine wood stains to match any decor in your home. Western Ridge floors are embossed with wood texture that matches the grain and provides an incredibly realistic look and feel.
Material – Developed by Mohawk, RevWood Plus technology repels water from the core to prevent swelling from moisture and spills. Each plank is made with a tough Hydroseal finish and is embossed in the register to create a waterproof laminate floor that not only looks and feels like wood but has the durability of a waterproof laminate.
|7.5" W x 54-11/32" L
|Pressed Bevel, GenuEdge
|Wear Layer Rating
|All home, light commercial
|Embossed in Register (EIR)
|Install on any level
|UniClic Patented Technology
|Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
| All Pet, Lifetime Limited Residential, 5yr Lt Commercial
|Made in USA
Recommended Uses – With the Hydroseal finish, UniLoc joining system, and pressed beveled edges that create a tight seal between planks, Mohawk's waterproof laminate floors are great for installation at any grade, in any room..
Available For Order - Ships between Mar 18 - 20
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.