Description - Mohawk Hartwick Maple laminate flooring provides your home with waterproof floors and exceptional wear resistance, all with the appearance of real Maple planks. Mohawk’s RevWood Plus laminate floors are a perfect choice for waterproof wide plank wood flooring without having to worry about the integrity of your floors and are backed by a lifetime residential warranty. Each plank is embossed with real wood texture that matches the grain, giving your home beautiful Maple laminate floors that are also tough against scratches and stains.
Material – RevWood Plus laminate flooring from Mohawk is designed give you extremely tough floors and an appealing real-wood finish that is easy to clean and maintain. Each plank comes with a Hydroseal covering that helps repel water and prevent swelling from moisture.
||7.5" W x 54-11/32" L
||Pressed Bevel, GenuEdge
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||UniClic Patented Technology
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
|| All Pet, Lifetime Limited Residential, 5yr Lt Commercial
||Made in USA
Recommended Uses – Mohawk's RevWood Plus collection is a wonderful selection for any room throughout the home, as well as for use in light commercial spaces such as offices, waiting rooms, boutiques, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jan 13 - 20
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.