Description - A lot of gym equipment is loud, vibrates out of place, and damages your floor. That is why we make these low cost, durable, rubber equipment mats. These gym mats will absorb vibration and noise from your gym equipment, protecting your machines and floor. Each mat is vulcanized meaning it will not absorb liquid or harbor bacteria. These equipment mats also have an anti-skid surface that will provide grip for you, and your gym equipment. With beveled edges for safety, you will find these mats in both home and commercial gyms.
Material – Recycled re-vulcanized rubber buffing.
Thickness – 3/8".
Color – Black.
- See below:
- 3' x 4' mat weighs 25 Lbs. 1 piece mat that is used under uprights, spin bikes, steppers, some center drive ellipticals and vibration trainers.
- 3' x 5' mat weighs 30 Lbs. 2 piece interlocking mat that is used under recumbent bikes and large center drive ellipticals.
- 3' x 6' mat weighs 36 Lbs. 2 piece interlocking mat that is used for large recumbent bikes and smaller ellipticals.
- 3' x 7' mat weighs 42 Lbs. 2 piece interlocking mat used for smaller treadmills, ellipticals, and adaptive motion trainers (AMT's).
- 3' x 8' mat weighs 48 Lbs. 2 piece interlocking mat that is used for most treadmills and large ellipticals.
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses – Our 3/8” Equipment Mats have been used as treadmill mats, mats under spin bikes, mats under ellipticals, recumbent bike mats, dual cardio equipment mats, mats for center drive ellipticals, under adaptive motion trainers, in free weight areas, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 27 - Jan 3
3/8" Equipment Mats are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of this vulcanized rubber flooring mats typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the rubber surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rubber mats with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.