Treadmill Description - The Life Fitness Club Series Treadmill is the home version of our most popular commercial grade treadmill, a durable workhorse found in clubs around the world. It’s a rugged, fully equipped machine that caters to your personalized workout programs. This health club treadmill brings the energy of a gym into the convenience of your home
The Club Series treadmill by Life Fitness also offers the industry leading Flex Deck Shock Absorption system which absorbs up to 30% of all impact created while jogging or running. This revolutionary system is what athletes around the world have relied on to save their joints while they put on the miles.
- Boredom is never an option with Life Fitness treadmills, with a wide variety of challenging workout programs built into the easy-to-use club series treadmill console. Save time by storing up to seven pre-programmed My Workouts, and replay them at any time. Rename them for different days of the week or different users in your household. Your weight and incline levels are automatically saved, and you can also store personal results for each workout to keep track of your progress. Based on your workout's specific time, incline and heart rate level, a customized cool-down program helps to ensure your heart rate properly returns to a normal level at the end of a workout. You can also conveniently change programs without restarting or losing your current workout information. This treadmill comes with the following programs to choose from:
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and resistance levels.
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.
- Time-Based Goal: For a time specified by the user, this workout used 1.5 percent incline as the baseline to accurately simulate running outdoors on flat ground. Anything below a 1.5 percent grade is then used to simulate running downhill. The inclines and declines last between 30 and 60 seconds. The goal of the workout is to help users train for outdoor running.
- Distance Goal: This workout is designed to build endurance. The objective is to cover a certain distance in miles. Once the objective is met, the workout automatically transitions into a cool-down phase and ends afterwards.
- Calories Goal: This workout is designed to promote weight loss and weight control. The objective is to burn a certain number of calories in The selected time duration. Once the objective is met, the workout automatically transitions into a cool-down phase.
- Time in Zone Goal: Console displays the accumulated time in your target heart rate zone.
- Speed Interval Training: Intensity levels quickly alternate between high and low levels to simulate a typical speed workout.
It also includes the following HeartSync workouts:
- Fat Burn: A great workout for beginners or for those days when you need a lighter workout. It automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 65 percent of your theoretical maximum.
- Cardio: Maximizes caloric burn and boosts your energy level. It automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 80 percent of your theoretical maximum.
- Heart Rate Hill™: An interval workout made up of three hills with each hill becoming progressively more difficult based on your heart rate goals. The first hill is 70 percent of your maximum heart rate (HRMax) and becomes progressively tougher (75 percent HRMax on the second and 80 percent HRMax on the third). The valley is always defined as 65 percent HRMax. It's similar to training for sports activities such as hockey, basketball, and soccer.
- Heart Rate Interval™: Climb a series of alternating hills (80 percent HRMax) and valleys (65 percent HRMax). The number of times you climb each hill depends on your fitness level. It's similar to training for endurance activities such as triathlons and running.
- Extreme Heart Rate™: Quickly raises and lowers resistance to get your heart rate up to 85 percent HRMax and down to 65 percent HRMax as quickly as possible. It's similar to training for sports activities such as tennis, racquetball, football, and sprinting.
||20" W x 60" L
||4.0 HP AC Commercial-Grade Motor System
||3.5" commercial grade, precision crowned
||0.5 - 12 mph
||FlexDeck shock absorption system
|Max. User Weight
||400 Lbs / 158 kgs
||All major voltage configurations
|Walk, Jog, Run
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||83" x 37" x 63.5"
||0 - 15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts)
Recommended For - LifeFitness Club Series Treadmill is the home version of the health club workhorse and is perfect for any home gym.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 10 - 11