Description - The ProForm PRO 9000 treadmill is ProForm’s top of the line. One of the things that sets it apart is it's powerful and quiet 4.25 CHP commercial motor that can handle a lot of weight and stress. An iFit module is included for use with the Android browser that enables use Google Maps. But you also get two high definition video workouts for super motivation. With the wireless heart rate monitor, you can see your progress without holding onto the treadmill. The belt auto-adjusts to a decline, as well as an incline, according to the workouts or your commands, for working your muscles in different ways. Watch the video below and see what we mean.
- Big 10” full color touch screen.
- Adjusts from 15% incline to 3% decline.
- High Definition video workouts.
- 22” x 60” 2-ply commercial tread belt.
- Large 2.5” roller for long belt life.
- 38 built-in workouts include calories burn and iFit.
- Advanced deck cushioning protects joints.
- iFit module included (subscription sold separately).
- Wireless heart rate monitor included.
- iPad shelf.
- Both contact heart rate monitor and wireless monitor.
- Speeds up to 12 mph.
- Workout fan.
- Workout tray.
- Assembled Dimensions: 73.5" L x 39.5" W x 80.0"
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Recommended For - The ProForm Pro 9000 is a high quality fold-up treadmill with a huge motor and running deck. It is built to withstand almost any workout and has a 300lb user capacity with 38 workouts. This means that is will hold up to your workout and offer a new one tomorrow.