Description - Perfect for classes or individual training, the SPX is unsurpassed in quality and durability. A traditional spin which utilizes a friction brake that is easy to maintain and will last a long time even in the harshest conditions.
|Number of Settings
|Max. User Weight
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||43" x 24" x 47"
Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion.
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance.
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last.
- Precision 46 lb., perimeter weighted flywheel. Placing the bulk of the weight on the perimeter of the flywheel is equivalent to using a standard 60-pound flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France.
Water Bottle Holders
- Dual water bottle holders within easy reach.
Recommended For - The SPX spin bike by Body Craft is a solid unit that utilizes tried and true design to offer a solid long lasting, easily adjustable spin bike that will go for years and years.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 22 - 23