Description - Body Craft’s 200M treadmill was designed with the typical home fitness enthusiast in mind with a strong steel platform and an easy to use, easy to read, no-frills display.
The 200M is built to last, and its warranty shows it by offering Lifetime coverage on the frame and both motors. Which means that it will hold up to walking, jogging, and running by multiple users each and every day.
The 200M is the perfect treadmill for users who want a solid, long lasting treadmill without all the bells and whistles. Quickstart or Manual is the number 1 program chosen in health clubs nationwide, as most users want to control their pace and incline while they watch TV or listen to music.
- Window Displays: two 1” and one 2” easy to read, brilliant blue, LED windows that display Time, Distance, Calories, and Heart Rate.
- Built In: reading rack and accessory/water bottle holders.
- Programming: 3 total programs: 2 preset programs, and 1 manual with quick start. Pause mode with 30 minute program saver.
- Motor: powerful 2.5 HP motor and 600 lb. incline thrust motor.
- Heart Rate Device: built-in Polar compatible heart rate receiver.
- Cushioning: created with Impact + Shock Control Technology (i+SC) to protect your joints.
- Speed Control: speed control (CSC) technology to ensure natural movement.
Recommended For - The BodyCraft 200M is a great treadmill for users who want a unit built for the long haul and do not want to spend additional money on programs and electronics. The basic programs do provide a bit of variety, but users who like to adjust their speed and incline during their workout will find it the most satisfying.