Description - UltraDeck Portable Event Flooring provides superior protection for natural and artificial grass for any outdoor event. Requiring no tools or special training to assemble the floor, this modular event flooring is perfect whether you are putting together a small area for a backyard wedding or a floor the size of a stadium. UltraDeck is available in two options: perforated for use over natural grass to allow sunlight and liquids to flow through, and smooth for use over synthetic grass to stop liquids from flowing through. These modular event flooring tiles can be used indoors as well, but are wonderful for protecting grass surfaces and can be reused for multiple events several times.
Material - High impact polypropylene with UV inhibitors added
Size - Each section is 12" x 24"
Thickness - 1.125"
Weight - 2.88 lbs each, 1.44 lbs per square foot
Recommended Uses - UltraDeck event flooring is recommended for use in high traffic environments, such as concert events, weddings, conferences, festivals, graduations, car shows, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 25 - 29
Event Decking tiles are easy to clean maintain. Cleaning of these versatile tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping any loose dirt, dust, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away. You can also use standard cleaning products with a brush or a pressure washer for dirtier spots.
UltraDeck flooring is easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- UltraDeck is designed to be installed over grass, gravel, sand, dirt, and mud.
- Each set of tiles can be easily connected by simply aligning the T connectors with the T receptors on each tile.
- These can be connected horizontally, vertically, or can be stepped to create a unique pattern.
- As a rule of thumb, begin installation in the upper right hand corner of the space, working your way out to the left. Continue connecting tiles going from the right to the left to assure correct alignment of the tiles.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.