Description - Our Pro Magnum Series are versatile, heavy-duty cutters and can cut a wide variety of products up to 20" wide and up to 1” thick. These heavy-duty flooring shear-style cutters do require some assembly, but assembly is straightforward, and each cutter comes with complete installation, maintenance, and care instructions. All three sizes are designed to cut laminates and hardwoods, and can also cut engineered wood flooring, fiber cement siding, vinyl siding, roofing, and much more. If you are looking for a quick, easy, and safe way to cut your new flooring tiles, then our Pro Magnum Series flooring cutters are the tools for you. Magnum Shears include a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Max Cut Size:
- Pro Magnum Shear 909 - 9" x 1" max size that can be cut.
- Magnum Edge Shear 13 - 13" x 1" max size that can be cut
- Pro Magnum Shear 920 - 20" x 1" max size that can be cut
Weight – 26, 37.5, and 40 Lbs respectively.
Recommended Uses – Our Pro Magnum Series shear tile cutters are versatile, heavy duty cutters. They can cut many different products such as: laminates, hardwoods, engineered woods, VCT, vinyl siding, rubber tiles, cork tiles, roofing shingles and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Feb 26 - Mar 2
Shear tile cutter's are highly durable and made of a aluminum construction and high impact plastic. Proper care for your floor cutter typically includes:
- Keeping the tool clean of water, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Honing of the blade may be necessary after the first 30-100 cuts on a new blade, after 100+ cuts on the job, or when the blade has been re-sharpened. This can be done with the provided honing tool.
- Blades may need to be re-sharpened or changed and can be done quite easily.
- To prevent corrosion it is important to spray a fine layer of oil (10W motor oil or WD-40) over the power assembly once every month to prevent surface corrosion.
- Blade stops may eventually become worn and can be replaced or turned over for further use.
For further maintenance instructions, an instructional manual will be provided with each shear tile cutter purchase.