Description - Get your home practice space set up in a flash with Rosco's Marley Mat & dance tape package. Marley Dance Mat is designed for small spaces for at home use, and feature the durable Adagio Tour roll you've come to know and love.
Material – High quality Homogeneous PVC vinyl sheet with 1 roll dance tape 2" wide x 108' long
Mat Dimensions – 63" x 72"
Thickness – ~1 mm
Installation – Temporary
Floor Speed – Medium-Fast
Shoe Style – All shoe styles, hard or soft
Use With – Vinyl Tape, Heavy Duty Cleaner and All Purpose Cleaner
Recommended Uses – Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Tap, Irish, Flamenco, Lyrical, Drill Team
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 4 - 11
Vinyl rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
Here are the instructions for installation of your Rosco brand Marley Mat:
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Inspect both sides of your Marley Mat closely. You’ll notice one side is textured and uniform in color, while the other side is smooth with a dappled mix of color gradients. Your mat should be laid out with the textured/uniform side up, and the glossy/gradient side down towards the floor.
- Position your Marley Mat in place and use the included Rosco Floor Tape to
tape around the perimeter of the mat and secure it in place.