Description - Shaw's Unscripted Carpet tiles bring a two toned look to your floor utilizing multiple shades of similar colors. The Unscripted Collection carpet tile squares also come in a multi-level pattern loop giving your floor a little more texture than a typical carpet tile square. This tile can also be mixed and matched with any of our solid tiles for a more unique, custom look. These floor tiles are very versatile and durable and can be installed virtually anywhere in both residential and commercial environments. These modular carpet tiles are also very easy to install only needing double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive. This allows you to use them as flooring for an entire room or as a custom area rug. These discount floor tiles are also very ‘Green’ being constructed with a recycled backing and recycled nylon fibers, making them the perfect product for the environmentally conscious consumer. Shaw Unscripted tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty, and are a perfect alternative to broadloom carpeting.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.256"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Unscripted carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 7 - 14
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Unscripted tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.