Description - Heritage carpet tiles are the perfect low cost carpet tile solution for your unique space. Budget friendly, this stain resistant carpet tile is approved for moderate commercial traffic areas and for use in any room of the home. Available in several attractive yet neutral colors, this durable carpet square will be great for your office, waiting room, bedroom, basement, and more.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet), Monolithic, Ashlar, Brick, Random.
Material - Constructed using 100% polypropylene and a polyester spunbonded backing with glass reinforced PVC for stability.
Size - 20" x 20"
Total Thickness - ~1/4" (6mm)
Pile Height - ~.5mm
Tufting Gauge - ~1/10" (6mm)
Weight - ~2 Lbs. per tile.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across most uses).
Recommended Uses - Heritage carpet squares have been successfully installed in moderately trafficked spaces, including office buildings, hallways, breakrooms, computer labs, waiting rooms, boutiques, rental properties, bedrooms, basements, and more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Renew tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.