Description - Add new carpet to your home or business affordably with Shaw's Dynamo Carpet Tile. This linear look carpet tile is a Nylon fiber carpet tile that is available at discount prices. Yes, that is right, this is a Nylon carpet tile! Now you can get the best at a great price! This tile is backed by a ten-year warranty in commercial environments and has a lifetime stain warranty. These floor tiles are easy to clean and maintain and can be installed as flooring for a room or as a custom area rug.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon with an synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.249"
Weight - 0.42 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Dynamo Carpet Tiles are the perfect alternative to standard carpet in your home or business and have been used as flooring in bedrooms, in basements, as spare room flooring, in living rooms, as home office carpet, in commercial spaces, in churches and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between May 27 - Jun 3
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Dynamo tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.