Description - Add a pop of color to any room with Mohawk's Color Pop carpet tile squares. Great as a full floor or as an accent tile, these tiles are very easy to install and maintain. Resistant to soiling and mold/mildew growth makes these floor tiles perfect for any room in your home or business. Featuring a Class 1 fire rating, these carpet tile squares are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic.
Material - 100% solution dyed Colorstrand nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.212"
Weight - 0.81 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Color Pop by Mohawk is great as an accent tile or as a full floor. These carpet tiles can be found as flooring in living rooms, bedrooms, as family room flooring, as a custom rug, in dens, as dining room flooring, in home offices, as flooring for basements and much more.
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Color Pop tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.