Description - Cityscope carpet tiles feature a unique geometric linear pattern that is sure to look great in any setting. Constructed of PET fiber made from recycled plastic bottles, you'llnot only have a carpet that looks great but is also eco-friendly and environmentally thoughtful. Backed by a 10 year limited wear warranty, stain resistance warranty, and 10 year warranty for colorfastness.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet), Monolithic, Ashlar Brick, Vertical Brick, Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed EnviroStrand PET on a UltraSet® Matrix synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.2"
Weight - 0.76 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Cityscope carpet tiles are great for commercial applications, and have been successfully installed in office buildings, waiting rooms, hallways, conference rooms, as well as bedrooms, basements, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 8 - 11
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.