Description - Mohawk Breaking News Carpet Tile by Aladdin Commercial is a high performance carpet tile crafted from eco-friendly EnviroStrand PET fiber on Mohwak's Ultraset Matrix backing. These tiles feature feature Mohawk Protection Plus Soil Release Technology for effortless stain removal and ease of maintenance. Available in a variety of contemporary colors to complement any space, these tiles are backed by a 10 year limited warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet), Monolithic, Ashlar Brick, Vertical Brick
Material - 100% solution dyed EnviroStrand PET on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.226"
Weight - 0.76 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium/High - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Breaking News carpet tiles have been successfully installed in a variety of multi use spaces, including family rooms, game rooms, office buildings, waiting areas, bedrooms, basements, classrooms, and more.
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Compound carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.