Description - Pentz Scenic Route Carpet is an affordable, durable flooring option for moderate traffic spaces. This commercial grade carpet features textured loop construction in colorfast BCF Olefin fiber with woven polypropylene backing, and comes in 9 solution-dyed contemporary color options. This looped berber carpet also features a 10 year performance for wear manufacturer warranty.
||20 oz per sq yd
||2.5 - Moderate
||.4" x .5"
||Class II (ASTM E-648)
||Fade, stain, wear
Recommended Uses – Pentz Scenic Route Carpet features a TARR Rating of 2.5, appropriate for all residential use and limited use commercial areas such as private offices, sleeping areas, and administrative areas.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 15 - 22
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
For more detailed cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- Before installing the carpet, make sure the ambient temperature is between 65 and 95 degrees.
- The installation surface must be dry and free of debris.
- Spread adhesive directly on the surface. Not on the back of the carpet. 3/32" x 3/32" x 3/32" V notch trowel.
- Allow adhesive to tack.
- Indoor/Outdoor grade for outdoor use.
- If the glue is not allowed to tack or the humidity is too high, the carpet will not adhere to it.
- Non woven needle punch carpet does not have a non woven backing, so any uncured adhesive may come through the carpet.
- Do not use a roller on this carpet. Roll the carpet using the carpet core or the flat end of a push broom.
- There is a pile direction, so every section must run in the same direction.
- To remove seams, simply rub them with your fingers.
- Excess adhesive can be removed with a mild soap and warm water solution.
- Do not walk on the carpet during or immediately after installation.
- No foot traffic on the carpet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to cure.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.
For more detailed warranty information, please Click Here.