Description - Stack carpet tiles from Shaw are part of their Take Shape Collection, a series meant for versatile spaces such as offices and businesses. Low cost and durable, Stack carpet tiles combine your two favorite things into one products!
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - Solution dyed Pivotal™ PET with Strataworx synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.242"
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Office buildings, waiting areas, cafeterias, hallways, bedrooms and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 12 - 19
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.