Description - The Hipster carpet tile collection by Shaw is one that is truly unique and inspiring. Being commercially rated, it can spruce up virtually any space in need of a durable floor that doubles as a conversation topic. Inspired by street art and graffiti, Hipster modular tiles boast loose lines and non directional patterns commonly seen in splatter art. Hipster carpet tiles are UNLimited, meaning that they are random and mergable, with no specific installation direction. Colors and pattern designed to be mixed and matched with Off Beat and Wildstyle carpet tiles.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Ashlar, Brick, 1/4 turn, Random.
Material - Eco Solution Q® Nylon with StrataWorx® backing and finished with Shaw Soil Protection treatment.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.221"
Weight - 0.42 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Shaw's line of Hipster carpet tiles have been successfully installed in many high traffic commercial spaces, including boutiques, salons, office buildings, stores, art studios, fashion houses, as well as throughout the home in bedrooms, basements, and more!
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 6 - 13
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Intellect tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.