Description - Consultant residential carpet tiles by Shaw are a solid pattern tile that is comprised of several similar colored fibers which make up each tiles overall color pallet. This flooring tile collection comes in 17 colors that can be mixed and matched with other tile collections to create customized area rugs or flooring for an entire room. These flooring tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and can be installed in both residential and commercial areas. These modular carpet tiles are easier to install than broadloom carpeting and can be installed with either double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive. These carpet tiles are very ‘Green’ being constructed with a recycled backing and recycled nylon fibers, making them the perfect product for the environmentally conscious consumer. Shaw Consultant tiles are also very durable and versatile and can be installed anywhere broadloom carpet can, and are just as easy to clean and maintain as broadloom.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon with an Ecoworx backing. Ecoworx is a thermoplastic backing that is 100% PVC free.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.259"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Consultant carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 21 - 25
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Consultant tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.