Description - Shaw Chiseled carpet tiles are the perfect commercially approved flooring solution. This uniquely patterned tile is great for use in waiting areas, hallways, offices, and any other place that an attractive and durable carpet tile would be needed. Chiseled offers the quality and good looks of a nylon tile at a low price that won't break the bank. Carpet tiles are super easy to clean and maintain. These tiles are backed by a lifetime stain warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon with an synthetic Strataworx™ backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.236"
Weight - 0.42 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Shaw Chiseled carpet tiles have been successfully installed in many businesses and homes, in areas such as bedrooms, offices, call centers, breakrooms, in basements, as home office carpet, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 26 - 30
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Chiseled tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.