Description - Shaw's Block by Block carpet tile collection is the modern and hip must-have for any start-up business or upcoming and cool tech space. Bright, bold and beautiful colors can be mixed and matched in varying installation methods, resulting in a floor that is as unique as your personality. Block by Block tiles are Class 1 fire rated making them the perfect flooring pop for any workplace environment.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick, Random
Material - Solution Q® solution dyed Nylon with a synthetic Strataworx backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.26"
Weight - 0.42 Lbs./ square foot.
Tufted Weight - 22 oz/yd²
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Block by Block carpet tiles are recommended for use in medium traffic environments, such as offices, waiting areas, common rooms, conference rooms, hallways, business centers, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 13 - 20
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Intellect tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.