Description - Designed to match up with Blot and Pool carpet planks, EF Contract's Seep plank collection captures a look and style that is unseen across other flooring types. The unique color options and pattern really do add something to a space that feels almost alien, but in a fashionable and cool way. The long plank sizing lends itself to several installation styles, along with bright color options and a mix of patterns that are sure to keep the designer inside all of us busy for some time. Backed by a lifetime warranty against delamination, lifetime warranty for fiber performance, and a lifetime stain removal, you really can't go wrong with Seep carpet planks.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Basketweave, Herringbone, Parquet, or Monolithic.
Material - Constructed with Encore SD Nylon (with recycled content) and Nexus backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 12" x 48"
Thickness - 1/8"
Weight - ~0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Recommended Uses - Recommended for installation in busy spaces such as offices, businesses, conference rooms, hallways, waiting areas, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 4 - 11
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Fluid tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape, or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel to apply the adhesive.