Description - It doesn't really get any cooler than Pool carpet planks by EF Contract. Designed to match up with other patterns in Blot and Seep carpet planks, the unique design options are endless. Whether you are looking for a bold and colorful wall to wall floor or a subtle color with a unique pattern and occasional pop of color, the collection by EF Contract is sure to be the perfect selection for you. Backed by several lifetime warranties in performance, colorfastness, and dimensional stability, your dream floor has arrived!
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Basketweave, Herringbone, Parquet, or Monolithic.
Material - Constructed with Encore SD Nylon (with recycled content) and Nexus backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 12" x 48"
Thickness - 1/8"
Weight - ~0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Recommended Uses - Pool carpet planks are the perfect flooring solution for conference rooms, offices, breakrooms, lounge areas, schools, classrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 13 - 20
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Fluid tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape, or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel to apply the adhesive.