Description - Pentz Uplink Carpet Tiles are a versatile and durable commercial flooring option featuring textured loop construction and 12 contemporary color options. These modular carpet tiles have a TARR rating of 3.0, ideal for heavy use areas such as corridors and entryways. This commercial carpet has a lifetime warranty for dimensional stability, stain removal, delamination and colorfastness to light.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Non-Directional
Material - Textured loop construction using solution dyed Apex SDP® Polyester with Nexus backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 1/4"
Ounce Weight - 15 oz
Traffic Type - TARR Rating 3.0 Heavy: Applies to areas such as corridors, conference rooms, open offices, entryways, and areas where large numbers of people congregate.
Recommended Uses - Pentz Uplink Carpet Tiles are designed for heavy foot traffic, allowing this carpet flooring to be installed in most commercial and high use spaces, including offices, classrooms, hallways and anywhere large groups of people gather.
Available For Order - Ships between Jan 31 - Feb 7
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.