Description - Dynamic carpet tiles are the perfect modular flooring solution for any commercial space. The blended colors in each color help to hide dirt and staining, while the fiber itself is designed to perform at the highest standard. These tiles are ADA compliant for minimum static coefficient of friction of 0.6 for accessible routes and is Class 1 Fire Rated. These durable tiles are easy to clean and maintain, making them perfect for any room of the home or office. Backed by a lifetime warranty for dimensional stability, lifetime stain removal, and lifetime colorfastness to light, you're sure to love your carpet tiles for years to come.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - Patterned loop construction using Encore® SD Ultima® Nylon with Nexus backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 1/4"
Ounce Weight - 15 oz
Weight - Each tile weighs ~4 lbs
Traffic Type - Heavy (3 TARR rating or less: For areas such as corridors, conference rooms, open offices, entryways, and areas where large numbers of people congregate.)
Recommended Uses - Dynamic carpet tile squares have been successfully installed in offices, waiting areas, classrooms, patient rooms, libraries, assisted living spaces, hallways, bedrooms, meeting rooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 16 - 23
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.