Description - Pentz Premiere carpet squares are the perfect low cost solution to any office space. These tiles feature an attractive yet subtle pattern that is sure to please, and won't be distracting in any space. These tiles are durable, Made in the USA, and are CRI certified so that you can rest assured for indoor air quality. These carpet tiles are easy to clean and maintain, and are great for use in the home or in commercial environments.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - Patterned loop construction using Apex SDP Polyester with Nexus backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~1/4"
Weight - Each carpet tile weighs ~4 lbs
Traffic Type - Heavy (3 TARR rating or less: For areas such as corridors, conference rooms, open offices, entryways, and areas where large numbers of people congregate.)
Recommended Uses - Premiere carpet tiles have been successfully installed and used in many applications, including in office spaces, libraries, lounges, open office spaces, churches, corridors, bedrooms, hallways, basements, game rooms, libraries, school classrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 3 - 10
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.