Description - Pentz Essentials carpet tile collection is the perfect non-interrupting flooring solution for any space that just needs a functional floor. The pattern is basic and allows for reduction of any visible spills or high traffic wear. Great for offices and businesses, you can spend more time on your day to day than worried about your carpet tiles. If a tile gets damaged, simply pop it out and replace it with a new tile - it's that simple. Did we mention these modular carpet squares are backed by a lifetime warranty for wear, stain, and bind strength? Well, now you know and you've met your dream low cost, simple flooring solution.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - Level loop construction using Encore® SD Ultima® Nylon with Nexus backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~1/4"
Weight - Each carpet tile weighs ~4 lbs
Traffic Type - Severe (3.5 TARR rating or less: For rigorous foot traffic situations such as public areas, lobbies, and dining facilities.)
Recommended Uses - Essentials carpet tiles have been successfully installed in basements, dining areas, clinical waiting areas, corridors, child care centers, theaters offices, youth centers, break rooms, hallways, conference rooms and more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.