Description - Philadelphia Commercial Step Right In Walk-Off Carpet Tiles by Shaw are a the perfect choice for entryways and high-traffic areas. So rugged they're backed by a lifetime manufacturer warranty, these heavy duty walk-off carpet tiles are designed to trap dirt, soil, and moisture from shoes to keep the outdoors from getting in and keep rest of your floors clean. Crafted in Eco Solution Q® Nylon fiber with Ecoworx rubber backing, these modular carpet tiles offer premium durability, stain resistance, and cleaning ease while providing traction and safety. Step Right In Carpet Tiles are ADA Compliant, CRI Green Label Certified, Class 1 Fire Rated, and backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Ashlar, Brick, Random, Quarter Turn
Material - Eco Solution Q® Nylon with Ecoworx rubber backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.269"
Face Weight - 28 oz/yd²
Traffic Type - Heavy (Suitable for high-traffic environments)
Recommended Uses - Step Right In Carpet Tiles are made to be highly durable, and are recommended for use as walk-off carpet tiles and walk-off mats. Use them in high traffic and transitional indoor spaces, such as entryways, mud rooms, lobbies, hallways, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 11 - 18
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.