Description - Cliffhanger carpet planks features a nice looking linear design that is sure to capture the eye in any room. Available in several color options that are muted and not overwhelming, making it the perfect flooring solution for any office or high traffic space. Backed by a lifetime warranty for wear, colorfastness, and protections against delamination, your new carpet floors will look brand new for years to come!
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar
Material - Patterned loop construction using Apex SDP Polyester with Nexus backing
Size - 12" x 48"
Thickness - ~1/4"
Weight - Each carpet tile weighs ~4 lbs
Traffic Type - Heavy (3 TARR rating or less: For areas such as corridors, conference rooms, open offices, entryways, and areas where large numbers of people congregate.)
Recommended Uses - Cliffhanger carpet planks have been successfully installed in assisted living areas, libraries, consultation rooms, corridors, offices, businesses, libraries, classrooms, conference rooms, homes and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 6 - 13
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.