Description - Pentz Cabled Carpet Tiles are a stylish and rugged commercial flooring solution. Available in both tile and plank format, these carpet tiles can be arranged uniformly or in unique designs according to your space and preferences. Made in the USA, these commercial carpet tiles meet ADA guidelines for handicap accessible routes, carry a Class 1 fire safety rating, and have a TARR rating of 4 - suitable for the highest traffic public spaces. These floor tiles also have a lifetime warranty for dimensional stability, stain removal, delamination and colorfastness to light.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - Textured loop construction using solution dyed PET with Nexus backing
Size - 24" x 24" (Tile), 12" x 48" (Plank)
Thickness - 1/4"
Ounce Weight - 15 oz
Traffic Type - TARR Rating 4.0 Extreme: for heavily rigorous foot traffic situations such as airports, buses, rail, public areas, lobbies, and dining facilities.
Recommended Uses - Pentz Cabled Carpet Tiles are designed for extreme foot traffic, allowing the tile to be installed virtually anywhere, from bedrooms to buses, airports to offices, classrooms to hallways and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 10 - 17
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.