Description - If you're looking to freshen up a space with a cool flooring that has endless design options, look no further! Fluid carpet tiles are available in several attractive color options, and can be mixed and matched with it's sister product, Fractured Carpet Tiles, to build truly unique looks. Not only are these modular carpet tiles really stinkin cool looking, they feature a special odor reduction treatment to stop them from getting stinkin smelly. All jokes aside, you are sure to be happy with these cool commercial carpet tiles for years to come.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic or 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with post consumer recycled materials and Nexterra backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 1/8"
Weight - ~0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Recommended Uses - Fluid Carpet Tile collection has been successfully installed in many high traffic spaces, such as office buildings, walkways, retail stores, boutiques, bedrooms, hotels, hallways, lobbies, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 29 - Oct 4
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Fluid tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape, or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel to apply the adhesive.