Description - The Brights Carpet Tiles are one of our most bright and vibrant carpet tile collections featuring several fun and interesting colors which can be combined with our On Point and Point of View carpet tiles to create a more custom floor. These floors tiles are very easy to install and maintain, only needing double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive to install. In most residential installations, double-sided carpet tape is all that is needed. Not only can these tiles be used to cover an entire room, but these carpet tiles can also be used to create unique and custom rugs. These discount floor tiles are also very unique in that they can help to reduce odors in any room they are installed, due to the fact they have been treated with a proprietary system that aides in odor reduction. These residential carpet tiles are also very ‘Green’ being constructed of up to 40% post-consumer recycled material and 100% recycled energy, making them the perfect product for any environmentally conscious consumer. So if you are looking for a tile that is not only good for our environment but is also very colorful, then The Brights carpet tile is for you.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with post consumer recycled materials and Nexus backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~3/16"
Weight - ~0.75 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - The Brights Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 21 - 23
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our The Brights tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.