Description - Artisan carpet tiles from EF Contract highlight quality and beauty with a mix of color options and unique design. Each tile is unique and allows for a one-of-a-kind full floor installation. The organic pattern is timeless and is sure to look great in any space. Artisan tile are Class 1 Fire Rated, CRI Green Label Plus Certified, and even feature PROTEX Soil Release technology so that your floors will stay looking like new for longer.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter turn, ashlar, brick, monolithic
Material - Constructed with Encore SD Ultima® Nylon with PROTEX® Soil Release technology and Nexus backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 1/4"
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Recommended Uses - Office buildings, retail shops, lobbies, hallways, schools, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 4 - 11
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape, or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel to apply the adhesive.