Description - If we had a good, better, best for our Fairway Mats, our Premium Fairway Mats would be out better in the bunch. These turf mats are beefier and are able to withstand more abuse compared to our standard Fairway Mats. These golf mats come with a rubber tee and are available in several sizes.
Material – 11/16" thick Nylon Fiber on a 5/8" closed cell foam pad.
Size – Available in the following sizes: 1'x2', 3'x5', 4'x5', 5'x5', 5'x5' Octagon.
Thickness – ~1-5/16"
Face Weight – 50 oz.
Weight – ~1.2 lbs per square foot
In Stock - Ships between Dec 12 - 13
Our Fairway Mats are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.