Description - Add beauty to any space with the Holly Artificial Plant Decor Panels. These artificial leaf panels give you a realistic and feel, without all the work and maintenance that comes with live plants. These Decor Panels are very attractive and will enhance the personality of your place by giving it a brand new look.
Plant Variety –Moss.
Material – Polyurethane.
Size – Each panel is 19.68" wide x 19.68" long x 1.5" high.
Total area covered – Each set consists of four 19.68" wide x 19.68" long x 1.5" high panels which cover 10.76 sq ft total.
Weight – ~1.4 lbs per panel.
Recommended Uses – The Holly Artificial Plant Decor Panels are perfect for building living walls, hedges, privacy fences, disguising unsightly areas or as a backdrop for special events such as weddings.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 14 - 16
These artificial plant decor panels are very easy to clean and maintain. Please follow the below steps to keep your panels clean and beautiful.
- Hose or wipe ivy with water to clean as needed.
- Use soap or detergent to clean stubborn dirt or stains.
- Use paint thinner as needed for graffiti.
- Use a CLR cleaner if ivy has white calcium stains from water overspray.
Installation Instructions are below. You may also check out our installation video on this page for detailed installation instructions.
- Determine how much surface area needs to be covered.
- Use scissors or a carpet knife to trim the panel to fit the surface area as needed.
Installation Instructions for Chain Link Fence:
- Use green or black zip ties to attach the panels every 4" around the perimeter and every 4" throughout the complete surface area of the panel.
- Cut off excess zip tie overage.
Installation Instructions for Wood Fence:
- Use wood screws and a washer to attach the panels to the wood fence every 4" around the perimeter and every 4" throughout the complete surface area of the panel.
- Make sure to not use wood screws longer than the thickness of the wood fence.
Installation Instructions for Concrete, Cinder Block or Stucco:
- Use a hammer drill to drill a hole for the screw using a carbide or titanium drill bit.
- Use a screw designed for concrete, cinder block or stucco.
- Put a washer on the screw to hold the panel against the surface every 4" around the perimeter and every 4" throughout the complete surface area of the panel.