Description - Summertime is the time to get outdoors and play in the pool and golf. So why not do both at the same time with our Floating Putting Green Mats. Featuring a premium artificial surface with and without rough, you are certain to improve your game and have a little fun too. Available in several sizes and colors, each mats construction consists of fake grass over a foam backing. Each putting green mat comes with 12 floating golf balls, a 12" x 24" hitting mat, a flagpole with a flag, and a 4" cup. A 1-year warrant backs our artificial grass mats.
Material – Polypropylene with a foam backing
Size – Our Floating Putting Green Mats are available in the following sizes: 3'x3', 3'x4', 4'x6', and 6'x8'.
Thickness – ~4"
Face Weight – 30 oz.
Weight – Our 3'x3' mat is 11 lbs., our 3'x4' mat is 18 lbs., our 4'x6' mat is 32 lbs., and our 6'x8' mat is 43 lbs.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 19 - 20
Our Putting Green Mats are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.