Description - Summertime is the time to get outdoors and play in the pool and golf. So why not do both at the same time with our Floating Putting Green Mats. Featuring a premium artificial surface with and without rough, you are certain to improve your game and have a little fun too. Available in several sizes and colors, each mat construction consists of fake grass over a foam backing. Each putting green mat comes with 12 floating golf balls, a 12" x 24" hitting mat, a flagpole with a solid green flag, and a 4" cup. A 1-year warranty backs our artificial grass mats.
||PP with a foam backing
||See sizes below
||See weight below
||See sizes below
|Heat & Frost resistant
Size – Our Floating Putting Green Mats are available in the following sizes: 3'x3', 3'x4', 4'x6'. Please note: Sizes 3'x4', 4'x6' in Green, 6'x8' come with attached rough.
Weight – Our 3'x3' mat is 11 lbs., our 3'x4' mat is 18 lbs., our 4'x6' mat is 32 lbs.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 20 - Jul 4
Our Putting Green Mats are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.