Description - Summertime is the time to get outdoors and play in the pool and golf. So why not do both at the same time with our Floating Putting Green Mats. Featuring a premium artificial surface with and without rough, you are certain to improve your game and have a little fun too. Available in several sizes and colors, each mats construction consists of fake grass over a foam backing. Each putting green mat comes with 12 floating golf balls, a 12" x 24" hitting mat, a flagpole with a flag, and a 4" cup. A 1-year warrant backs our artificial grass mats.
Material – Polypropylene with a foam backing
Size – Our Floating Putting Green Mats are available in the following sizes: 3'x3', 3'x4', 4'x6', and 6'x8'.
Thickness – ~4"
Face Weight – 30 oz.
Weight – Our 3'x3' mat is 11 lbs., our 3'x4' mat is 18 lbs., our 4'x6' mat is 32 lbs., and our 6'x8' mat is 43 lbs.
Our Putting Green Mats are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.