Description - FITturf features a dense, textured nylon wear layer that is 3mm thick fusion bonded to a 5mm vulcanized composition rubber backing. This consistent and tight surface is ideal for sled drills and functional training including use of moderate free weights.
Material – 3mm Dense nylon wear layer fusion bonded to a 5mm vulcanize composition rubber backing.
Size – Available in 4' x 35' rolls.
Thickness – 8mm
Weight – 1.58 lbs per square foot.
Recommended Uses – Ecore at Home's FITturf is the perfect turf for any home or commercial gym and has been used as flooring for pushing and pulling sleds in CrossFit gyms, as turf for plyometric exercises, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 1 - 8
FitTurf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of our Turf rolled flooring is very easy and typically done by our customers. Below are instructions for indoor installation of our rolled flooring.
Glue Down Indoor Installation
- First you will want to make sure that your surface is level, clean and dry. Our turf flooring can be installed on concrete, dusting, powdering concrete, gypcrete , pressure treated decking, wood, or backer board.
- Next, you will want to dry lay your turf to implement roll sequencing to minimize normal variations. Manufacturing details will be back stamped on one side of the backing; this will assist in determining fiber direction.
- Apply adhesive or double-sided tape and then lay the turf.
- Apply a bead of seam sealer to all seams.
- Roll the product with a 75 lb. Weighted roller across the width and length of the product surface.
- Once completed, the installation much remain in dry conditions for 72 hrs. in order for the adhesive to cure properly.