Description - Improve your swing today with our Commercial Grade Golf Mats. These are engineered to withstand practice from golfers of all levels. This professional-grade mat can be used anywhere from homes, offices, or commercial driving ranges. Made of 100% nylon fibers and denser than ordinary residential golf mats! Absorbs club shock, easy on the wrists and elbows of the pro and beginner. These are the best chipping mats on the market!
||100% Nylon fiber with 5/8" multi-layered woven polyethylene pad
||3'x5', 4'x4', 4'x5', 5'x5', 5'x6'
||9lbs, 15lbs, or 28lbs per mat
|Heat & Frost resistant
In Stock - Ships between Sep 22 - 28
Our Putting Green Mats are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.