Description - Our Magnum Series RCT tile cutters are our largest and widest tile cutters. They come in three different widths: 26”, 30", and 40” wide. These heavy-duty flooring shear cutters are very lightweight and are easy to handle, each coming with rollers for easy transportation. Some assembly is required. Each cutter comes with detailed instructions for assembly, care, and maintenance. The 40” shear is great for cutting vinyl, carpet, and other soft tile products up to 40” wide. The 30” cutter can cut a diagonal on 20” squares and makes precision cuts on products like vinyl tiles, carpet tiles, resilient tiles, LVT and much more. The 26" tile cutter has been designed to cut 18" tiles at a 45-degree angle with ease and can cut soft tiles up to 26" wide. Quickly and easily cut products such as rubber tiles, foam tiles, vinyl tiles, luxury vinyl flooring, carpet tiles, WPC, SPC, and more. So don’t waste your time struggling to cut your new flooring tiles with a rotary tool or table saw, our Magnum Series shear-style cutters will do the job faster, safer, and with more precision. Magnum Shears include a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Max Cut Sizes:
- RCT Magnum Shear 926 - 26" wide x 3/4" thick max size that can be cut.
- RCT Magnum Shear 930 - 30" wide x 3/4" thick max size that can be cut.
- RCT Magnum Shear 940 - 40" wide x 3/4" thick max size that can be cut.
Weight – 39.8, 43.5, 52.5 Lbs respectively.
Recommended Uses – Our Magnum Series RCT cutters have been designed to cut many soft material tiles with precision and ease. Can cut many materials including: vinyl tiles, LVT, carpet tiles, cork flooring, PVC tiles, rubber tiles, soft plastic tiles, VCT, plastic tiles and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Jan 30 - Feb 1
Shear tile cutter's are highly durable and made of a aluminum construction and high impact plastic. Proper care for your floor cutter typically includes:
- Keeping the tool clean of water, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Honing of the blade may be necessary after the first 30-100 cuts on a new blade, after 100+ cuts on the job, or when the blade has been re-sharpened. This can be done with the provided honing tool.
- Blades may need to be re-sharpened or changed and can be done quite easily.
- To prevent corrosion it is important to spray a fine layer of oil (10W motor oil or WD-40) over the power assembly once every month to prevent surface corrosion.
- Blade stops may eventually become worn and can be replaced or turned over for further use.
For further maintenance instructions, an instructional manual will be provided with each shear tile cutter purchase.